Maybe you want to personalize the new Apple Watch you just got ready, or you want to rekindle your love for an old Apple Watch. Either way, the quickest way to do this is to swap out your current face for something new.
Not only is Apple always adding new faces, but new complications also provide the opportunity to get invaluable information with just a glance on your wrist. Let us show you how easy it is to completely change the look and functionality of your Apple Watch with just a few clicks.
How to change the Apple Watch face
- the required materials: Apple Watch, the iPhone it’s connected to.
questions and answers
How do I delete a face that I don’t want anymore?
Go to the Watch app on your iPhone and tap on File my watch to divide. There, you will see a file Modification Click the button and you’ll see a list of all the faces you’ve created, each displaying a Red delete button on his left. When you choose the person you want to delete, tap the red button, then tap Remove option that pops up. This will remove the custom face from this list and from the available faces on your Apple Watch. If you change your mind later, you can always recreate the face from the Face Gallery using the Watch app on your iPhone and the steps above.
Where can I find new faces for the Apple Watch?
The easiest way to find new watch faces as they’re released by Apple is to look in the New Watch Faces section of the Face Gallery, as shown above. Any new offers released by Cupertino will appear here.
If you’ve gone through a slew of first-party offerings made by Apple and still can’t find something that works for you, consider one of the customizable faces offered by the company, such as Pictures Flip, which allows you to set your own photos as wallpaper or layout painting Face, which is the same with some cool effects for faces, people, and pets.
If you are still I can’t find anything you like, Third party applications such as Facer They can be used to create user-customizable faces that can be added to the Apple Watch. However, there is a big catch when using third party options like these. Faces created by Facer and other similar apps basically work like an app, not an official watch face. This creates some issues accessing your home screen via the Digital Crown, and may require you to manually restart the Facer watch face occasionally. I’d recommend sticking with Apple’s first-party options unless you don’t like them all.
What are some tips for choosing a facial and complications?
Your watch face is a very personal set of decisions based on your daily activities, aesthetic preferences, and technical needs. There are so many variables involved in choosing, it’s impossible to create a guide that’s perfect for everyone. So, I’m just going to offer a few general tips below that should help narrow down the many options out there for something more manageable.
- Choose a form or function from scratch Some users will want the maximum amount of information a face like the Modular series can provide, while others will prefer a more minimalist option like Vapor that fits their aesthetic or matches their existing look. First, figure out which end of the spectrum you’re on, or opt for a middling option like Metropolitan that offers some complexities without cluttering the entire screen.
- Select the information you need most often – even on the largest Apple Watch Series 8 And Apple Watch Ultra Screens, space is limited. This means that you have to memorize the complexities available to get the information you need quick access to multiple times a day. Save anything less important for access via the appropriate app.
- Consider setting up multiple faces to quickly switch between work and play Need constant access to your activity results, heart rate, and other metrics on gym days, but can’t care less about them on cheat days or while you’re at work? Just make two facials for each part of your routine. Switching between them only takes seconds, but can save a lot of time later.
- Try the vertical watch face – This recently introduced face works like iOS 16 home screen, allowing the elements in the image of your choice to slightly overlay the time and date, creating the illusion that your chosen subject is in front of the time. Cool effects work better with some photos than others, so take a bunch of portrait shots of your kids, puppy, or partner and experiment with a few different positions for best effect.