publisher Choir around the world and developer vault games vault announce Paper Ghost Stories: The Third Eye Opens, the next installment and the first full-size game in an anthology of spooky tales inspired by Malaysian and Chinese mythology and culture. will launch for PlayStation 5And Xbox SeriesAnd Playstation 4And Xbox OneAnd convertsAnd PC via steam In early 2023.
first entry in the series, Paper Ghost Stories: 7pmlaunched for PC via steam on September 2, 2020, and is currently free to play until June 2.
“When we saw vault games vault” 7 pm“We knew we played something special,” Chorus Worldwide founder and CEO Shintaro Kanaoya said in a press release. “Paper Ghost Stories: The Third Eye Opens Takes many concepts that were in the form of a nascent in 7 pm It expands them greatly. We can’t wait to bring this blend of Malaysian culture, emerging drama, backbone story and gameplay to fans of original adventures everywhere.”
Cellar Vault Games CEO and Co-Founder Benny Chan added, “Bringing our stories to PC and console players around the world is a dream come true. We hope he says Paper Ghost Stories For a long time to come, share tales of Malaysian folklore with as many people as possible. We can’t wait for everyone to experience Ting’s adventure! “
Here is an overview of the game, via file Steam . page:
Paper Ghost Stories: The Third Eye Opens It is a third-person narrative adventure presented in the distinct aesthetic of “paper theatre”. Set in early 2000s Malaysia, the player assumes the role of Ting, a young girl trying to come to terms with the power growing within her.
In the game, the player will explore the beautifully hand-drawn world, solve puzzles, play mini-games, and unravel the mystery at the heart of the story.
Paper Ghost Stories: The Third Eye Opens It is the next installment in the award-winning Paper Ghost Stories series, which started with the short game Paper Ghost Stories: 7pm. Paper Ghost Stories: The Third Eye Opens It is the first full-size game in the franchise.
its strength. her journey. her fate.
- Coming creepy from the tale of a lifetime A little girl struggles for her mind and morals. You Ting, a 5-year-old Malaysian-Chinese girl, gradually discovers how her supernatural abilities make her different from everyone else. Paper Ghost Stories: The Third Eye Opens It takes players on an adventure spanning five years or more, as Ting is guided and misled by two spirits, each with their own agenda.
- live paper theater Presented in the lively paper-puppet-inspired style of Southeast Asia’s shadow plays, the beautiful childlike aesthetic belies a darker story about a family falling apart and Ting’s role in redemption, and the haunted house at the center of it all.
- Malaysian Adventure From its activities and places to its characters and dialogue, Paper Ghost Stories: The Third Eye Opens It is steeped in Malaysian traditions, culture and folklore. Visit the morning markets, befriend an elderly monk, feast at Apam Balika and Nyonya Kuih at the night market, avoid wandering spirits in the jungle, and much more.
- A story with the past – Paper Ghost Stories: The Third Eye Opens Following the success of the award-winning Cellar Vault Games short story, Paper Ghost Stories: 7pm. While each game stands on its own, they share personalities, tone, and identity, and so do those that follow: they Paper Ghost Stories.
- Engaging, emotional story.
- Unique aesthetic “Paper Theatre”.
- Compelling and challenging puzzles.
- The mini games immerse you in the world of Ting.
- stealth gameGameplay – Avoid ghosts and other threats.
- Conversational choices affect Ting’s relationships.
Watch the trailer ad below. Show the first screenshots in the gallery.